Welcome to Vacation Rentals Beach Properties
Call 904-679-5425 to reserve your vacation rental today
Our main goal is guest satisfaction.
See what our guests are saying:
* Jessica (Summerhouse 362): The condo was nicely decorated and very comfortable. It had such beautiful views and it was wonderful to sit out and listen to the waves. The kitchen and bathrooms are nicely updated and had everything we needed. It was also so helpful to have toilet paper and kitchen soap - we were traveling from way out of town and I was glad that we didn't need to bring those essentials.
Kelly from Georgia
: Everything about our stay was fantastic! Communication with the host was very easy. The unit was clean and updated with nice décor. We had a beautiful ocean view from our balcony. Summerhouse was a great location with 4 pools and an easy walk to the beach. We will definitely stay here again!
* Michele from New York (Ocean City, NJ home): We rented this house for a Bachelorette Party, where the bride (28) didn't want to do the bar thing. We had a bunch of girls in the same age group and we loved the deck, where we spent most of our time and the short walk to the beach. The owners leave you access to so much in the house; like beach chairs, etc. it just felt like home!!!!! I plan on renting this house again and suggesting it to others.
* Julie: (Ocean Village Club D14) - First Time In Florida. We had a wonderful vacation. This condo is really nice and very close to the pool. The beach is a little bit of a walk but very well worth it. The beaches were gorgeous and not very crowded. Downtown St Augustine was very close and we enjoyed the history that it provided. We will be visiting again! Thank u for letting us enjoy your condo. Oh I also have to say that I was very impressed with the kitchen equipment. We have never rented a condo where we didn't have to go and buy another pot or pan.
Kim and Kids:
(Sea Place 13239) - Thank you so much for your hospitality. The condo was amazing, more than we had hoped for! We would love to come back again next summer - or maybe this fall. You'll definitely be hearing from us again.
* Mary Ann and Steve from Indiana: (Ocean Village Club D15) "Just a quick note to tell you this was the most relaxing vacation we have ever taken. The condo was perfect for us. We very much enjoyed being able to walk to the beach in a matter of minutes, use the fitness center, or relax in either pool.
Every one inside the grounds at Ocean Village Club was so friendly. We took the top off of the Jeep, left it open for the week and never have we tried that elsewhere. We appreciate the use of your condo. It was lovely."
* Lindsay from Ohio : Love this! We stayed in your unit in Villas of Ocean Gate 345 this past September and loved it! Would love to see you acquire more units in that community, it was the nicest place we stayed at in all of my 25+ years of vacationing in St Augustine -
* George: Loved this place (Villas of Ocean Gate 345). It was even better than the pictures! Everything was beautiful! The beds were super comfy the kitchen had everything we needed to cook. Although we mostly went to Jaybirds which was amazing, great service and delicious food. Pool was super clean and just the right temperature. My kids loved the fact there is four flat screen tvs , no one fought over what to watch! Oh my and the beach toys, boogie boards, beach chairs and bikes ...just more stuff we all loved. Just to many things to list I could go on for days how great it is! This was our first vacation ever and because of our wonderful experience here it was perfect!!! The fact I was here on my birthday was truely the icing on the cake! We truely hope to visit again very soon!
* Amy from Louisiana (Villas of Ocean Gate 345): Highly recommend, exceeded our expectations! Great owners, love this condo. Great space for adults to relax and kids to have fun. Very clean, lots of extras. Pool located right around the corner and the beach was only 5 mins. away. The complex was very quiet and safe. Condo location was 15 mins. from old town St. Augustine and within 5 mins. from grocery store. My family is already planning to return next year!
* Tricia (Ocean Village Club D14): Great Place! This cozy little unit was fantastic. First the rate is really reasonable and I love that it is centrally located to many of the great sights in St.Augustine. The rooms were really comfortable and the kitchen was very functional. We made breakfast and dinner both days and we enjoyed our meals on the patio taking in the serene atmosphere. On this weekend getaway I was with my friends but I am ready to plan another getaway for my husband and I hope that this unit will be available when the time comes.
* David (Ocean Village Club D14): Awesome condo very clean in confortable my family loved it!!! 10 star's 4 Thumbs up!!! My family and I had a great time. We felt safe and had a great experience!! We will be back next yr in to stay with the same condo owners, there the best very nice treat you like family !! If you have not been to St. Augustine Beach this is where you need to start. John in his wonderful Wife is awesome people !! You will come back to stay if you stay once !!!
* Brooke T. from Hillsboro, GA, United States (Ocean Village Club D14): It was good we enjoyed it very much and had a great great time being there and will be coming back soon.
* Carolyn from Pennsylvania (Ocean Village Club D14):
This condo was the best we have ever stayed at! So comfortable and so nicely decorated. We will definitely stay at this condo again and can't wait to do so. Everything was in perfect order and working properly. The complex was lovely as well. Loved the high speed Internet in the condo and free calls to the U.S. and Canada. Loved the HDTVs and Blue Ray players as well. It was really a perfect place to stay. We enjoyed the Keurig coffee maker as well.
* Daniel (Sea Place 13239): Great Spot for Fun and Family! The view, the TV and Cable, the short walk to the beach and shops, and the furnishings were just great. The owner was very good to work with. Next time we need a condo in St Augustine we will stay there again.
* Domenic from Florida (Sea Place 13239): Excellent! Absolutely loved the property. Everything that was advertised was spot on. Also every item that could possibly be needed for cooking or relaxing was there we could of saved on a bunch of packing. I will definitely stay at this property again and actually we are booking again very soon.
* Jerry (Sea Place 13239): Perfect! Only thing we can say is it was PERFECT!! Just as described and so much more!!
- Are you looking for an investment property or a new home. Give us call. We have licensed Realtors available to help you locate your dream home or that perfect investment property.
Vacation Rentals Beach Properties, 6233 A1A South, St. Augustine, Florida 32080.
Office: 904-679-5425. Fax: 904-679-5428. We manage vacation rentals in St. Augustine, Florida.